Many of our customers hear about us because their business partners tell them that a message failed to reach their inbox or was found in the spam or junk folders. The typical cause: a blacklisted sending IP address. While monitoring for blacklisting is fundamental for preventing email going to spam, inbox providers are now using more technologies to prevent spam from reaching their users. You need to step up your game!
MxToolbox is here to help
Inbox providers like Google, Outlook and Yahoo! now scan incoming messages for spammy content or words, phrases, domains, and financial requests that are frequently found in spam. Our SpamAnalyzer tool allows you to get insight into the spammy nature of your content and make changes before you send an email to your customers.
How does it work?
Create you email in your standard mass emailing platform and send yourself a test email. Locate the email and view the email source. Copy the email source and paste it in our SpamAnalyzer tool.
We run over 700 different types of analyses on your email and provide a detailed report on the tests. Our report gives you the opportunity to improve your email setup and email content to give you a better chance to have your email land in inboxes and not in spam folders.
MxToolbox focuses on providing tools and technologies to help our customers get their legitimate email to their customers, suppliers and partners. If you are experiencing problems with email going to spam, we highly recommend a multi-step approach:
- Check all your senders regularly for blacklisted IP addresses and domains (see Adaptive Blacklisting for our unique approach)
- Make sure all your email senders are in your SPF record
- Setup DKIM for all email senders
- Setup DMARC to get feedback on your email
- Enlist a DMARC analysis service (like MxToolbox Delivery Center) to get insight into the feedback you are receiving on SPF, DKIM and DMARC compliance and the emergence of fraud and phishing attacks using your brand
- Analyze outgoing emails for signs of spam with SpamAnalyzer
- Enroll in Feedback Loops to get direct customer feedback