MxToolbox started out as a simple set of free tools for IT and Email administrators. Most of our customers used our original DNS, MX and Blacklist lookups to verify their website and email setup and understand why email wasn’t going through. Since those days, we’ve committed to continually adding useful free tools to help IT and Email professionals with their daily tasks. From A record (and AAAA record) lookups to Whois Lookup, we have you covered (and if there is a tool we’re missing, we encourage you to let us know).
Not only do we have a comprehensive list of tools, we continue to expand it: when we find a tool we need, we add it to the list. For example, we recently added the:
MTA-STS Lookup: This test checks a domain or hostname for an MTA-Strict Transport Security (MTA-STS) DNS TXT record and also for a valid MTA-STS policy.
Organize your MxToolbox Tools
We understand that not all our tools are for everyone, and that you use different groups of tools for different tasks: email, security, setup, etc. For your convenience, we organized our tools into categories:
- All Tools: Every available free tool is housed under this tab.
- Email: For email problems, this tab is your best bet
- Network: To address potential network issues, try these tools.
- Website: If you have any website queries, this tab provides answers.
- DNS: You can find all tools related to DNS here.
- New: This tab shows the most recent additions to our expanding toolbox.
- My Favorite Tools: Your customized favorites list. For more information, see the corresponding section below. Learn how to setup your favorites
For a complete list of our free tools, click here. We always enjoy questions/feedback, so let us know about your MxToolbox tools experience. Be sure to use our tools to improve your email delivery rates!