Here at MxToolbox, we realized that simply releasing new features was insufficient. We thought maybe you, our customers, might actually like us to tell you what we’ve accomplished. We’ll be doing this more often to help you find new things and new features.
The last month was a good start to the year. Here a few things that we thought might interest you:
- DNS Zone Protect Product page now has an AXFR lookup. Return all the DNS entries for your domain in a single query is AXFR is enabled. Get more information on DNS Zone Protect.
- Bulk Lookup for Free Users. A new link to the Bulk Lookup Tool is available via the toolbar on the homepage.
- Time Zones are now properly respected for monitors and lookups. There were some inconsistencies.
- Get better availability information on your monitors and adjustable date ranges.
- Fixed Support link for Service Provider customers.
- Service Provider customers can now have stacked notifications or individual transition notifications.
- Corrected the way User defined filters worked.
- Fixed a bug where some customers were not able to complete delisting requests.
As always, let us know if you have any Feedback!