We’re constantly looking for ways to improve our products and tools to make work easier for our customers. We know you need more information to accomplish your daily tasks, whether you’re trying to setup a server, recover from an outage, or investigate a security threat. Knowledge is power, right?
Our Investigator Tool now includes information that we feel will be incredibly important to whatever problem you are investigating: Related Domains and Related IPs.
Now you will know what domains and IPs are related to the domain you are researching.
- Is the domain hosted on the same IP as a potentially bad actor?
- Does the site have subdomains or associated domains that might be problematic?
- Is the domain associated with strange or unsavory types?
- Is this connected by IP address or Google Adwords ID?
With Related IPs you can quickly see GeoLocation, ASN and CIDR block information for IPs related to the domain you’re searching.
More information to make your research easier and more comprehensive. Check out the new Investigator today.
We recently launched a powerful new feature that gives our paid MxWatch Monitoring customers more information about our tests on their servers and services and why our customers were alerted to a system being out.
Response Transcripts provide the full JSON transcript of the actions and sub-actions run against your server and their values. From this you can review how your server was tested and what failed so that it is easier for you to determine what steps to take to fix your issues.
To find the Response Transcript:
- Login to MxToolbox, and click on a monitor
- On the right hand side, select the History tab
- You will see a list of Test Results and their Status
- Click the Details button on the row about which you’d like more information
- The row will expand to provide you with the complete JSON transcript
We feel the more information you have, the easier it will be for you to diagnose your issues. With Response Transcripts you get everything we know about the tests we’re making on your systems.
Questions? Contact our Support Team and we’ll help you out and add it to the blog.
Need monitoring? Get MxWatch Monitoring, the best comprehensive suite of monitoring tools to ensure the uptime and quality of your services.
We are currently investigating this event. It may be a signal that they are shutting down operations. As such, we have stopped monitoring them until we can ascertain their status.
You do not need to worry about any impact on your monitors, as it appears to be either an issue with their systems (did not renew their domain) or they are in the process of shutting down.