We recently launched a powerful new feature that gives our paid MxWatch Monitoring customers more information about our tests on their servers and services and why our customers were alerted to a system being out.
Response Transcripts provide the full JSON transcript of the actions and sub-actions run against your server and their values. From this you can review how your server was tested and what failed so that it is easier for you to determine what steps to take to fix your issues.
To find the Response Transcript:
- Login to MxToolbox, and click on a monitor
- On the right hand side, select the History tab
- You will see a list of Test Results and their Status
- Click the Details button on the row about which you’d like more information
- The row will expand to provide you with the complete JSON transcript
We feel the more information you have, the easier it will be for you to diagnose your issues. With Response Transcripts you get everything we know about the tests we’re making on your systems.
Questions? Contact our Support Team and we’ll help you out and add it to the blog.
Need monitoring? Get MxWatch Monitoring, the best comprehensive suite of monitoring tools to ensure the uptime and quality of your services.