Every day, MxToolbox adds new functionality to the website. Sometimes, this puts our users and customers in strange states with their sessions and cookies.
Everyone loves cookies, tasty little crumbs of information that hang around in your browser (and sometimes your keyboard). Okay, not everyone loves cookies, but they serve a development purpose and MxToolbox uses them as part of both our Free and Paid accounts.
If our new features get in weird cookie states, we recommend that our users delete their cache and cookies and re-login to the website.
Different browsers have different methods for clearing cache and cookies. Here are a few common examples:
- Chrome – https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- Edge – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
- Safari (on iDevices) – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Safari (on Macs) – https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
MxToolbox Experts and Tools are here to help with your email delivery. Occasionally deleting cookies and clearing cache will help you access the most recent tools we have.