At MxToolbox we strive to create features that improve your insight and control over email deliverability. Today, we are pleased to announce a new Events warning system in all versions of MxToolbox Delivery Center. The new Events tab and associated emails provide ongoing updates regarding specific delivery activity. Emails will alert Delivery Center customers to any current email delivery problems. Think of Events as an early warning system that helps your business avoid serious issues with email deliverability and online reputation.
Events will alert you to the following potential issues:
- Large Outbound email volume changes (increase or decrease)
- Email delivery DNS record issues (SPF/DKIM/DMARC)
- Email authentication problems
- Potential phishing campaigns posing as your business
Delivery Center provides keen insight into your company’s overall email delivery status and performance. Any activity that has negative email delivery consequences will be detected by Delivery Center and you will be immediately alerted, allowing you to act quickly before issues become major problems.
Alerts can be configured to alert only within the Delivery Center application, and/or via email . This helps you receive vital intelligence, no matter where you are, which could save you from a business email nightmare down the road.
Currently, there are three alert types:
- DMARC Record Configuration Problem – A critical alert that means you are missing DMARC delivery information.
- Verified Volume Changed – Large changes in email volume can indicate a new campaign, issue with a sender or phishing/fraud being committed using your domain name.
- Adaptive Blacklist Alert – Warning that your sending IP addresses have been Blacklisted.
MxToolbox Delivery Center continuously scans for delivery issues and updates you when your email delivery might be compromised. With Delivery Center, your company stays ahead of bigger issues.
If you are an existing Delivery Center user, be sure to try this new feature!
If you’re not already a Delivery Center subscriber, you can learn more about how Delivery Center will help your business email deliverability.
Stay tuned! More events are coming!