Emails bounce. It’s a fact of email marketing that some percentage of your emails will not make it to the intended customer, partner or vendor. Inbox providers are leveraging more and more technologies to prevent spam, malware and phishing attempts from making it to their users, which means there are more reasons to bounce email. Email bouncebacks come in many forms:
- Malformed email addresses
- Email addresses that do not exist
- Email box is full
- Bad forwarding addresses
- Blacklisted senders
- SPF authentication failures
- DKIM signature issues
- DMARC authentication problems
With all these complicating factors, inbox providers have gone beyond the RFC standards in creating response codes for bounced emails. Businesses need to keep abreast of these new responses in order to actively manage their email deliverability.
MxToolbox Bounceback Analyzer
MxToolbox experts focus on helping legitimate email senders get their mail delivered. Our newest tool, Bounceback Analyzer, leverages our expertise in email to give you insight into the many reasons your email may be bouncing.
How does it work?
When you get a bounceback email from an inbox provider, simply copy the email and submit it to our Bounceback Analyzer tool. Our tool will diagnose the reasons for your bounceback with our unique centralized repository of bounceback messages that span hundreds email provider responses. Even better, if we don’t have the bounceback response in our library, the tool will let us know so we can go get it.
The Importance of Managing Email Deliverability
Your business will suffer if you are not actively managing your email deliverability. How can you effectively communicate with your customers, vendors and partners if your email never reaches their inboxes?
Actively managing email delivery involves:
- Monitoring Blacklist issues with your email senders
- Monitoring and managing your email DNS configuration – MX, SPF, DKIM, DMARC and BIMI
- Monitoring and managing SPF, DKIM and DMARC compliance rates
- Researching Fraud and Phishing using your email domains
- Investigating Bouncebacks
- Leveraging Feedback loops
- Keeping track of Email Deliverability standards and technologies
MxToolbox Experts constantly monitor trends and technologies that benefit email deliverability and incorporate those in our products. MxToolbox Delivery Center is the best tool to actively manage your email deliverability, leveraging all of our expertise in a central integrated platform.